Print (Peoria campus)
Printing is available to UIC students and residents with established print accounts, in the Library Learning Lab and the Public area of the Library.
UIC students and residents
- Logon to Library computers with your UIC NetID and password
- Your i-Card provides 24/7 access to the Library and Learning Lab
Printing is not available to visitors.
- Medical students begin the M1 year with a $30 print account balance.
- Nursing student accounts are set up by the College of Nursing.
- Residents should contact their Residency Coordinator about establishing print accounts.
- Black-and-white printing
- $0.05 per page, per side
- Color printing
- $0.10 per page, per side