Access Clinical Key
ClinicalKey is a peer-reviewed, evidence-based point-of-care clinical information service for physicians and healthcare professionals. It provides electronic books, medical journals, clinical resources, practice guidelines and content from PubMed/MEDLINE.
ClinicalKey replaces the content formerly offered through MD Consult.
Access to ClinicalKey is limited to UIC users.
ClinicalKey can be accessed from:
ClinicalKey Mobile App
To get ClinicalKey on your device:
- Access ClinicalKey from Databases A-Z on your computer.
- Click the Register link in the top right corner of the ClinicalKey toolbar.
- Register for a personal account using your UIC email address.
- Confirm your account via your UIC email account.
- Download the ClinicalKey app from the App store or Google Play on your selected mobile device.
- Enter your registered Username and Password to access the content on the ClinicalKey App.